Please join us every Sunday after the 10:30AM Mass for Coffee and Cookies in the Jubilee Room.
- We will build more crossover between parish, school, Mass, and children’s liturgy.
- Find a time for friendship.
- Gather together with common goals.
- Share our parenting joys and struggles.
- Allow our children more time together outside Mass.
- Initiate events that are family-friendly and include the entire parish.
- Make changes to better support families with young children.
- Include the whole family – moms, dads, kids, and invite the parish to attend and spend time together.
- Fun times!
Examples of our Events:
- Date night for parents
- Advent education and Wreath making
- Christmas Pageant participation and organization
- Bowling night
- All Souls Day event
- Wine tasting
- Movie night
- Tobogganing adventure
- Board game night
- Because there are so many families with young children in our parish.
- We are called to the vocation of parenthood, and we can support each other in raising our children to be joyful Catholics for life!
- Email Sacha at email@example.com for information on upcoming
events and to join our email list
- Call St. Joseph School at 352-3041 to be put on the emailing list for news and events
- Show up and enjoy the benefits of a lively and vibrant church community.